Would you like to purchase a new product or system and document your needs and requirements for potential suppliers within a customer requirements specification? In this context, you are confronted with one of the following questions:
- What shall the requirement specification actually include?
- How can we describe the requirements precisely so that the supplier understands them correctly?
- Have we thought about everything important?
- Are our requirements complete, consistent in themselves, and actually important?
- How can we divide the work on the specification sheet between several people in a meaningful way?
- How can we generally accelerate the time-consuming creation of requirement specifications?
With ReqSuite® as a tool for the creation of requirement specifications, you can significantly optimize the creation of requirement specifications and associated tender documents in your company.
ReqSuite® supports the persons involved in the creation of requirement specifications from business, as well as from IT or purchasing in the complete, consistent and systematic elaboration of all relevant requirements.
In this regard, intelligent plausibility checks whether incompleteness, contradictions, duplicates or mutual influences exist, and they help to quickly identify and correct them, if necessary. This ensures that all your requirements are always adequately, comprehensibly, and correctly recorded.
As a client-server application, ReqSuite® also allows parallel and distributed work on the requirement specification and the automatic creation of your requirement specification in the desired structure and formatting, so that an efficient cooperation between all participants in the tendering and procurement process is possible.
With the help of our “ReqSuite®”, not only the process of creating specifications, but also your entire procurement activities can be significantly accelerated and improved.
With the help of a test account for our ReqSuite®, you can immediately convince yourself of the possibilities of our ReqSuite®. You can configure your individual customer requirements specification or use one of our predefined configurations as well. For the purpose described above, we currently offer the following predefined configuration: