ReqSuite® aims to make the inherent complexity of procurement and development projects manageable for all project participants in order to reduce risks and significantly increase the efficiency of projects.
While other tools in the area of requirements management provide – to put it plainly – only pen and paper for writing down requirements, ReqSuite® also offers support with regard to what has to be described, in which form, and for which reason.
For companies that take professional project work seriously, ReqSuite® is the only tool to truly enable project success in one or more of the following widespread project situations:
- Large quantity of requirements, in which it is no longer (easily) evident where there is still something missing, whether there are duplications or even contradictions and what actually needs to be done or improved in order to achieve the overall project goals
- Involvement of people who are not experts in methods of a professional requirements analysis and/or who maintain very heterogeneous procedures, which often leads to suboptimal descriptions or even gaps in the content
- Difficult handling or integration of tools, which lead to operating errors, media breaks, and/or low motivation among the project participants
It is not without reason that ReqSuite® is the solution for the planning of your digital transformation, as all three aspects often come together here.
Overview of distinguishing features
The main distinguishing features and the exclusive advantages of ReqSuite® are shown below.
|Differentiating Feature||Description||Your Advantage|
|Intelligente process guidance||Intelligent and context-sensitive process guidance for effective, efficient and distributed performance of the requirements analysis based on known requirements and suitable responsible persons (i.e., expert knowledge is coded in the tool)||1) Optimization of methodology / process
2) Improvement of the requirements quality
|High degree of automation||Automation of accompanying tasks such as checking requirements for completeness, comprehensibility, consistency and traceability, calculation of priorities and budgets, synchronization with other tools, maintenance and checking of relationships, reuse, assurance of desired description formats, etc.||3) Significant cost savings
4) Reducing the risk of costly rework during the further course of the project
|Full customizability||Model-based configuration of the tool to your own terminology, concepts, project types and standards, enabling semantic management and evaluation of requirements.||5) High degree of content transparency
6) Perfect support of the concrete project setting