Internship / Working student activity
Conception, development and evaluation of innovative software components
The OSSENO Software GmbH, an aspiring start-up in the field of software and system development from Kaiserslautern, is looking for students to work on a wide range of topics within the framework of internships and working student activities. The work deals in particular with the conception, prototype development and evaluation of innovative components for the standard software product ReqSuite®.
ReqSuite® is a tool for analytical and planning project processes that is easy to use and adaptable to company-specific conditions, such as the preparation of quotations, requirements analysis or system conception.
Area of Responsibility
- Quality Assurance
- Basic knowledge in software engineering and requirements engineering
- Interest in working on the development of new technologies
- High level of commitment, motivation and initiative
- Fluent German or English
as soon as possible
Internship / working student
Support of administrative tasks / marketing / management assistance
OSSENO Software GmbH, an aspiring start-up in the field of software and system development from Kaiserslautern, is now looking for students to work on a wide variety of tasks within the framework of internships and working student activities.
Areas of responsibility
- Administrative tasks (e.g. accounting support, etc.))
- Collaboration in marketing and sales (e.g. maintenance of the website, creation of marketing materials, preparation of trade fair appearances, address research, etc.)
- Assistance to the management (general tasks, e.g. Support in the preparation and follow-up of customer appointments)
- German, fluent in spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of business administration (marketing, financial accounting) – the requirements vary depending on the area of responsibility
- High level of commitment, willingness to communicate, motivation and initiative
- Beneficial: basic knowledge of software engineering and requirements engineering
as soon as possible