After a two-year break from Corona, the (actually) annual REConf® will finally take place again this year. As has been the case since our founding, we at OSSENO will once again be present when everything revolves around requirements engineering from April 25 – 27, 2022 in Munich.
On Monday, April 25, 2022 from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m., we will first offer a workshop on requirements management in product development with ReqSuite® RM. Interested participants will thereby learn how to
- a best practice RE process in product development can look like
- how to appropriately design requirements flows between the different stakeholders
- how to efficiently handle co-mingled and recurring information
- what the principle “from coarse to fine” means
- how modern tool solutions perfectly support the process
You can register for the workshop at https://www.hood-group.com/reconf/anmeldung/
On the same day, starting at 7:30 p.m., we will also take part in a tool competition as part of the so-called “Little Red Riding Hood Show” and present the features of ReqSuite® RM for the purpose of modern requirements management on the basis of a given task.
On the two main days of the conference, i.e. April 26 and 27, we will also offer interested parties the opportunity for an in-depth exchange at our exhibition booth.
We would also like to talk about Requirements Engineering Best Practice 2022 in our presentation on April 27 at 11:55 am.
We are looking forward to three exciting days in Munich.