From 23 – 27 March 2020, the annual REConf® will take place in Munich. As in all the years since 2015, we will be there again.
On Monday, 23 March 2020 from 14:00 – 18:00 we offer a workshop on requirements management in product development with ReqSuite® RM. Interested participants will learn how
- a best practice RE process can look like in product development
- one can design requirement flows between the various parties involved appropriately
- one can deal efficiently with missing and recurring information
- what the principle “from coarse to fine” means
- how modern tool solutions perfectly support the process
You can register for the workshop at https://www.hood-group.com/reconf/anmeldung/
On the same day we will also take part in the “Rotkäppchen-Show”, a tool competition starting at 7:30 p.m., and present the features of ReqSuite® RM for the purpose of modern requirements management on the basis of a given task.
On the two main days of the conference, the 24th and 25th of March, we also offer interested parties the opportunity for an in-depth exchange at our exhibition stand.
The advantages of smart RE tools will also be discussed in our presentation on March 25 at 11.55 a.m..
We are looking forward to three exciting days in Munich.