Working at OSSENO
(Part-time, also suitable for students)
We are looking for you, a dedicated support engineer!
- Answering customer inquiries regarding our product ReqSuite® RM
- Technical analysis and debugging of errors
- Occasional web sessions with customers (by appointment)
- Documentation of questions, answers and collaboration on the user manual
- If required, also cooperation in development, operation (DevOps) and testing
What we offer:
- Long term employment – we are looking for someone who is looking for a reliable position and wants to gain a few years of experience.
- You can work completely from home office (or wherever)
- We pay an attractive salary
- Nice colleagues and a committed environment
- Possibility to take over if everything fits
- Reliability and customer orientation, especially fast response times to customer inquiries
- Technical understanding and initiative to get to the bottom of errors and solve them
- Perfect German and good English skills as well as generally good communication skills
- You are open, committed and team-oriented
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Working hours: 10 per week
- Type of position: Part-time, Temporary
- Salary: 20,00€ per hour
- Working hours: Mon.-Fri. between 9 am and 5 pm