ReqSuite® is continuously tested under the latest and most stable versions of different web browsers, including the most popular and widely used Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge and Google Chrome. Due to the variety of browser versions and other browser implementations in combination with different operating systems, a completely consistent representation of the contents presented in this manual cannot be guaranteed.
Should you encounter display problems while using the ReqSuite®-WebApp, a “refresh” (incl. emptying the browser cache) of the affected website is recommended using “F5″,”Ctrl+F5” or another keyboard key or button according to the operating instructions of your browser.
If this does not remedy the problem, you are advised to consider switching to one of the most recently tested and listed browser versions below.
Mozilla Firefox, 50.1.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer, 11.576.14393.0
Microsoft Edge, 38.143184.108.40.206
Google Chrome, 55.0.2883.87
ReqSuite® Web Client
When using the web application, errors may occur under certain circumstances:
- Client is not responding:
- In this case, you may want to wait a while and repeat the action you executed last.
- If this does not help, click on the refresh button in the Content Manager or use your browser’s refresh function and wait until the project has been reloaded. Then try the last action you executed again.
- If this does not solve the problem, click on “Logout” at the top right of the title menu ribbon and sign in again.
- If that doesn’t help either, restart your browser.
- Document generation fails:
- It may happen that the client is not able to open the file generated by the server automatically. In this case you can also open it manually. To do so, follow the directory path for generated files under C:\Users\<User name>\Documents\ReqSuite\<Project name>\ and select the file in question.
If the server is no longer responding, i. e., you receive error messages regarding the connection to the server via the Web application or if project content cannot be loaded in the Content Manager for a longer period of time, even though the client has no other abnormalities, please contact your administrator.